WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies used this site?
According to the amount of time remaining active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type for which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated them for a defined period. They deletion date. They are used for example in the process of buying or register to avoid having to enter your data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user device exclusively managed by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data.
When browsing http://bodegasdelmedievo.clickandwine.es you can be installed on your device the following cookies:
- Cookies record: When the user enters our site and sign a cookie is installed and temporal own so you can navigate your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log off.
- Cookies analysis: Used to study the behavior of anonymous users to browse our website. Then we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be themselves but also of others. Among the latter are cookies from Google Analytics and Iadvice.
- Third party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services use the Google DoubleClick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, that interest you and if you visit the advertiser's website.
Configuration, consultation and disabling cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything on Google cookies, analytical and advertising as well as administration and configuration is available at:
If you choose to disable cookies will not be able to offer some of our services, for example, remain unidentified or keep items in the cart.
Cookies of this website can be updated so we advise to review our policy periodically.
Click & Wine